Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Have 10 minutes?! Check this out


My amazing husband got me a treadmill for my birthday years ago (best gift ever- not exaggerating), however with a toddler it's getting harder and harder to do cardio while she is with me. I don't know about anyone else but when I am trying to do cardio at home she feels that it is necessary to jump on the treadmill with me while I'm running; she has no fear!

I will be the first one to say I'm not going to slave away at the gym or pay a ridiculous amount of money on a gym membership. I will do some cardio while Bella is sleeping, or after I put her to bed at night! As far as toning I am obsessed with Popsugar Fitness; they have everything from 5-30 minute videos for every level with Pilates, full body toning, target areas and so much more!

Popsugar Fitness :: one of my favorite workouts

If you have 10 minutes in the morning put on a video and get to moving, not only will you boost your metabolism first thing in the morning but also you just feel so much better! Have a great week!!! Start it off right... 

No comments:

Post a Comment